Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bali: Brunch & Coffee

What to do in Bali nowadays? You still can do surfing, diving, snorkeling, or any other activities on the sea, but for me: eat, go watch sunset, eat, and eat.

REVOLVER

I love the mysterious vibe from this coffee shop. You won't find it easily since it's located behind Home store & This Is A Love Song store on Jalan Kayu Aya. Beside those stores theres an alley called Gang 51, keep watch to your left and you'll find this door. You might wondering if this coffee shop is open or not because there's no window and the door is closed. Raised up my curiosity. Great coffee and ambience, but not so much for the food.

Don't be shy to open this door because you'll find...
...this! It's a perfect place to have a good talk over a cup of  coffee with...
..friends or..
..all by yourself and also..
... with your loved one.
What I order:
Affogato (Y)
Flat White & El Carte for brunch
Sliders buger with thai shrimp and chili jam, although I couldn't find any chili jam inside x(
Revolver at Gang 51
Jalan Kayu Aya No 3, Oberoi
Seminyak Bali
Open daily, 8 AM - 6 PM

HABITUAL

Uber yummster brunch menu. A place to quench your thirst and feed your hunger. Enough said.





What I order:
Mushroom, cheese, and onions Burger. Finger lickin' good!
The bun is soft and tasty too.
Jalan Umalas 1 No 12B
Kerobokan, Badung, Bali
Tue-Sun, 9 AM - 6 PM

BUTTER CAKE AND COFFEE SHOP

Small, cute, and dreamy. Every corner in this coffee shop is so pretty.









What I order:
Hot cappuccino. I love sugar sprinkles over my coffee :)



Butter Cake & Coffee Shop
Jl. Berawa no 41, Canggu, Bali
Mon-Sat, 8 AM - 6 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment