I started this year without a single resolution, yet I accomplished many things from my bucket list.
1) Japan Trip : Osaka-Tokyo-Kyoto
2) Found a new job (in a coffee shop)
3) Paid all my travel expenses with my own money
4) Watched CNBLUE live stage (world tour & arena tour in Japan)
5) Wanderlust hit 10,000 views
6) Met lots of nice new people in my cray blue world
7) Got to know myself better: an introvert. That statement had solved so many questions in my head.
What should I do next year? Still will be going without resolutions list and big expectation, but...
I'm ready to turn some of my dreams into reality :)